Date:_____________________ Sales Agreement
When accepted by you and signed in the space provided below, this shall constitute the sales agreement between Grand River Equipment and ___________________________. Grand River Equipment agrees to sell and Purchaser agrees to purchase item or items identified on invoice attached hereto and incorporated herein by the referenced quote and pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Purchaser agrees to make payment totaling $___________ for all items listed in invoice. Payment shall be by wire transfer, company check, or other means agreeable by both parties made payable to Grand River Equipment, upon receipt, from the date of this agreement unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Grand River Equipment.
2. The items are sold “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Grand River Equipment be liable to the purchaser or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the purchasers dismantling, transportation and ownership of the items even in Grand River Equipment has been advised of such potential damages. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to insure that proper protective guards and other safety features are properly installed and operating on the purchased equipment before and during the operation of this equipment.
3. Grand River Equipment will coordinate viewing and loading of the equipment onto trucks provided by the purchaser. All taxes associated with the purchaser shall be paid by the purchaser.
4. All questions and disputes relating to the execution, performance, or enforcement of the Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
5. This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between us and revokes any prior agreements, there are no other understandings. All amendments must be in writing, signed by both parties.
In witness whereof, the parties hereto have caused the Sales Agreement to be executed by their representative duly authorized so to do, effective as of the day and year first above written.
PURCHASER GRAND RIVER EQUIPMENT
By: _________________________ By:__________________________
Date: ________________________ Date: ________________________